According to the U.S. State Department, the population of Macau is 508,000, and the area is 28.2 square kilometers.
On the peninsula many of the casinos and tourist attractions are within long walking distance of each other.
No visa is required for U.S. citizens to visit Macau or Hong Kong. For citizens of mainland China, a visa is required.
Portugal staked out Macau as a colony around the year 1510, as a trading post.
澳門巫師 (Wizard of Macau) 為勝算巫師 (Wizard of Odds) 的友站。創始人
麥可 (Michael Shackleford) 於 2007 年造訪澳門時,認為當時缺乏關於澳門
Cantonese is the primary language of Macau, and Mandarin is also understood, but not preferred.
Although Macau has its own currency (called the pataca, or the MOP), the currency of choice in the casinos of Macau is the Hong Kong dollar.
According to the U.S. State Department, Macau is 95.7% Chinese by race. Of the other 4.3%, 1.7% is Portuguese.
First, let me say that I have absolutely no business reviewing restaurants.
In Hong Kong and Macau tipping has become the custom, but not to U.S. levels, yet.