Est.: Aug. 28, 2007
Updated: May 23, 2012
Craps in Macau
Last update: Aug. 31, 2010
Craps is not very popular in Macau, but a few casios have a few tables. All the casinos seem to have the same payoffs. This includes the field paying 2 to 1 on 2 and 12, and wins of 15 to 1 and 30 to 1 on hop bets. Interestingly, the box man calls the game in English. Here are casinos in Macau that have craps, and the odds allowed.
Picture courtesy of seven-yo.com, the makers of the scoreboard above the table. Picture taken at the L'Arc casino.
- City of Dreams: I saw this myself in August, 2009. Player may bet 5X on the odds. They also offer a "Double Trip Seven" bet, which has a house edge of 5.56%. See my companion site WizardOfOdds.com for more information on that bet, which is known as 7 Point 7 in the United States.
- Grand Waldo: A reader told me they have craps here. Odds multiple allowed is unknown.
- L'Arc: 10x odds.
- Lisboa: They had craps when I was in Macau in August, 2007. At the time they allows 2X on the odds. I forgot to verify it was still there when I returned in 2009.
- MGM Grand: I saw this myself in August, 2009. Player may bet 3X-5X on the odds (3X on points of 4 and 10, 4X on 5 and 9, and 5X on 6 and 8).
- Venetian: I saw this myself in August, 2009. Player may bet 3X-5X on the odds (3X on points of 4 and 10, 4X on 5 and 9, and 5X on 6 and 8).
- Wynn: I saw this myself in August, 2009. Sorry, I forgot the odds multiple allowed.
For more information on craps, please visit my companion site, Wizard of Odds.
Bodog is the only Internet casino endorsed by this site. Here are my reasons why and my promise of support.